Achieving Local Goals by getting involved
The Creative Youth Initiative Against Corruption's strategy is to build culture of integrity by taking action in creating awareness through Creative and Innovation development in support towards achieving the SDGs by 2030.
CYIAC Support the following #GLOBALGOALS
Goal 4: Quality Education
- Our strategy involve campaign through creative development to support education for children and youth in primary and secondary school to meet global goals
- Advocate for Creative Academy to develop talent, skills and creativity in children, youth and women
- Seek partnership through international cooperation to train teachers for effective delivery of quality education to promote sustainable development
- Promotion of innovation and creative ideas for entrepreneurial development in youth and women
Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Project the Girls’ creativity as tool to end injustice, discrimination and corruption
- Global recognition for girls' outstanding creativity as tool to campaign against inequality
- Enrol large percentage of girls in Leadership Academy, thereby preparing them to lead change in the future
- Promote girls and women empowerment through Information and Communication Technology
GOAL 16: Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- CYIAC is committed to lead change in the development of children and youth towards creating an environment with dignity and Integrity to support sustainable development goals.
- To prevent corruption from the root by exposing the ills of corruption to children and youths through sustainable education and creative developments.
- To developed creative innovation package that will educate people on the ills of corruption, suggest appropriate solution and build culture of integrity to achieve SDGs.
- Children and youth are encourage to take bold steps in creating the future they desire through creative thinking and innovation to reduce corruption and bribery in all their forms
- Engage children and youth to deliver creative projects for showcase on:
- send abuse, exploitation, trafficking and all forms of violence against children.
- promote the rule of law at the national and international levels and ensure equal access to justice for all.
- To strengthen the recovery and return of stolen assets and combat all forms of organised crime.
GOAL 17: Partnerships to achieve the Goals
- CYIAC is seeking public, public-private and civil society partnership to achieve the goals.
- Seeking global partnership for sustainable development, complemented by multi-stakeholder partnerships so as to mobilize and share knowledge, expertise, technology and financial resources, to support the achievement of the sustainable development.
- Effective delivery of projects through financial resources from local and international partners.
- Collaboration with organisations that specialises in training children, youth and women in information and communication technology in support of SDGs.